View Single Post
Old 24-08-2015, 08:23 AM   #3
96 FORD
THE ORIGINAL SIN

Default Re: FTF Mystery Cruise II (Sun 30th August 2015)

I think we should call all the FTF Car Club Events a Christmas Party & tell them that there will be presents for everyone from now on.

That's the real Mystery. I saw all these people at the last Xmas Party enjoying themselves but have not seen them since, but I've got a hunch that I will see them again at the next Christmas Party.

There is no Mystery that some of the Members of the Club didn't like the way the Club was being run, so they left.

There is no Mystery that the Current Committee is doing a great job of keeping the Club going despite the poor turn outs, rain & weather.

There is nothing Mysterious about the way that the Committee is still going to keep running events for all of it's Members, so for all those who are sitting on their ***** waiting for it to fold, I've got bad news for you.

The FTF Car Club is a good Club & those that are attending events are dogged about building the Club up, finding more members & getting on with it.

The Mystery Tour on the 30th would be a great opportunity for all it's members to get out, blow the cob-webs off, Shake it out, get over it & have a good time.
Falcon / Tickford / Ford Performance Vehicles.
We welcome all FORDS
96 FORD is offline   Reply With Quote