View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 09:39 AM   #1
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Help me mod my AU

Hi Guys, as you know I have an AUXR6.

I bought it knowing that it was pretty much finished and this was going to save me millions that I would have otherwise spent on the EB getting it right.

BUT... I have to do something.

Any thoughts on what I can do to a car that pretty much has everything?

As it stands Ill be happy with the stereo after tonight when I refit my old headunit which I have always been happy with. Ive got good speakers, subs and amps that Ill fit when I get a chance.
I wont be putting a screen in there unless I get really keen and fit a carputer setup so I can run the haltech from the drivers seat. This will involve moulding a screen into the double din space eventually like enigma has done.

I also thought about a carbon fibre bonnet with the buldge but Im not really sure how it would look. I like the look of the car now with its TS50 skirts, rear bar and spoiler with pursuit front. I dont know if changing the look will do it any favours.

Can the pursuit bar accept neater driving lights? Should I take them off? They dont sit the best and I dont use them. Pic below.

The engine is finished apart from getting retuned later down the track for more boost.

I dont really like the wheels but I dont want to spend $3K replacing them just yet.

The other thing on my list is some decent street legal drag rubber but thats not really a mod.

So any ideas?

Last edited by dansedgli; 01-06-2005 at 09:49 AM.
dansedgli is offline   Reply With Quote