Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 07:53 PM   #6473
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
Kitchens are the same size and staff are working hard including the huge number of delivery riders but it still results in longer wait times.
My complaint is organisations unjustifiably blaming everything on covid.

We have had an ongoing issue with Ubereats, to the point that we nolonger use it. When you order something, they then offer free delivery to anyone in your area for certain period of time. That's bad enough, but we live in Wanneroo near the lake. As the crow-flies, we're very close to Joondalup which apparently is all their system works on. Unfortunately there is a ****ing great swamp in the way. So I get a message saying "Sandeep is making a delivery on the way" then sit and watch as he drives my food to Joondalup, and then takes another half an hour to drive back around the lake.
But when I try and complain about this flaw, they blame the delay on Covid

I wanted to get a cheap battery from Repco whilst they still had them on special. So even though my local Repco was closed I was able to place the order online and opt for the $5 delivery charge. Every freakin time I contacted Repco, they told me that delays were due to Covid!?! Why? How?
Finally, on about the 3rd call, they figured out that because my local had been closed, the system had diverted my order to another store
So I got put through to them, and they said they were waiting for me to come and collect the order (even though I paid for delivery.)

Finally got it delivered, and they sent me the wrong ****ing battery.
Apparently Covid is to blame for stupidity too!
3 users like this post: