Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 01:42 PM   #6911
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
My oh my, finally proper investigative questions at Andrews press conference by no other than Peta Credlin. It's taken the job of a lawyer to what the 'journalists' should have done at each and every Andrews press conference.

We'll finally find out the detail of the missing 6 minutes and who gave the instruction to use private security contractors leading to the deaths of over 800 Victorians.
I don't know how many times I've now heard DA say he takes full responsibility. They won't stop until he resigns, but he won't, good. The people of Vic should decide, not mouth pieces for a tabloid.

Its no wonder why other state premiers are being extra anal on border restrictions, coincidentally all Labor. They know they will be lynched if they put a foot wrong. Meanwhile free pass on ruby and newmarch. Where was Peta when documents showed passengers being let off ruby at 2am, which was not subject to the inquiry? Tell me this isn't political.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
6 users like this post: