View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
Chippa666

Default Re: My '91 Laser KF TX3 N/A

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't replied. Keep forgetting I still own it!! Lol it's been in storage since I got my XR6T so looking at laser stuff isn't something I've been doing.

Mechan1k: it's running lowered king springs and boge shocks all round. I'm looking at putting in super lows, larger sway bars front and rear, new bushes all round and front and rear strut braces some time in the future. I need to get it ready to race again. It's been over 3 years since I had it out on the track ( since just before my son was born!), so itching to get back out there but need to set the car up right this time around so I can be a bit more competitive.

Future plans are full cage and a new engine/gearbox setup to give it a bit more go. Plus some weight loss in the form of it's interior. Need to keep it street legal and registered for a while too though so can't go too nuts. Only have 3-4 more years until it's eligible for clubs plates!

Hopefully will have it home soon so I can start on it. Had to put it into storage on a friends farm for a while as I thought I was getting another car, but that has just falling through!