View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 05:47 PM   #12
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Well, when ur older u will hear of a word called "Credit Rating" this is will enable you to do alot of things ie get a loan for a place like i did. And paying off a mortgage is not that fun either. So it was either my liife sufferes for 2 weeks or my credit rating does. I chose life but it will all be sweet once tax come rolling in.

But yes i do save as i never see the monies i earn only get a fraction of it which is better.

Anyways back to topic how much did pedders quote you?
I totally agree with you MF on the credit rating bit. Its the one reason I keep credit cards. Having said that, I purposely spend ONLY what I have in my account on them that I know I can easily pay back simply to get a credit rating. Thats all I use them for, and I pay them off by internet transfer the minute i get home after buying something with them.

Teki- The quote sounds approximately right, but you may be able to get it for about 100 cheaper elsewhere. NRMA or RACV approved Panel-oes are always furking expensive cuz they always do cheap work for insurere, so when someone comes in for an elective repair then they go nuts and charge big time. Try someone NOT approved or an Aftermarket paint shop. Im looking to get mine done too, just havent found quotes yet.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote