View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 07:39 PM   #23
X ORSMXR
missing the panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-ENVI
: Geesh, i reckon Climax and ACE deserve a pay off for sharing their girls with you for your pics!!!
Congratualtions on winning top club display

Narelle
Mate l didn't think that we were taking photos with some glossy paper Girls (twins). Just picked up Dec issue of Ralph and low and behold there they are with a three page spread NICE...... Thanks Narelle your car is looking sweet with the airbrushing....

Quote:
So Chris ,what was your opinion of this years format AME as compared to the previous Holden versus Ford Nationals ? , i personally was disappointed, i thought it was far better in the past with lots more cars involved.
John l thought the same as you have, l think it was well down in entrant numbers or that the organisers had a better floor plan as there was alot more room to move than last year.......l spoke to Graham about the name change and he seems to think it hasn't hurt ticket sales, but l think the crowd coming through the doors was well down from the previous year.
My thoughts is that they should go back to The Holden & Ford Show....