Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 11:36 AM   #6662
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa View Post
Why do you think the laws came about? Everything is an opinion until it's been legislated and it has to be done that way because there are plenty of people in the community who feel other peoples' health isn't their responsibility. So then they get told it's the law as they'd otherwise have complete disregard for others. If we're unable to get a working vaccine and it sticks around for years I'd be willing to be everything I have (which isn't much to be honest) that legislation is introduced around it, including negligence for people that knowingly expose others.

If you see a difference between your legal obligations to not harm someone else's health versus your moral obligation to not harm them.. that may not yet be illegal.. IE: opinion.. then I think you're just proving what I'm saying to be honest.

You can't just run around out in the open as much as you like potentially infecting other people and expecting everyone else to just avoid you if they don't want to get sick. We know the virus is airborne, we know it hangs around on surfaces long enough to potentially catch it that way.

What you're basically saying is that you should be able to walk around as much as you like with a loaded gun. That's how I interpret what you're saying. If I'm wrong feel free to clarify.
If you are running with legislation, What about Andrews and his own Industrial Manslaughter laws........Cheif Officers and Senior Managers being accountable for deaths? Would love to see how a Director or a CEO would go in one of those cases if every answer they gave was “I don’t know who made any decisions”

5 users like this post: