View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 09:05 PM   #17
Envi_XR8

Default Re: MY 22 Focus ST - X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintee View Post
Id agree at 63k its a bit over the top, I can pick up a Tesla for that or a demo 128ti

I'm still in two minds with the whole world going electric/hybrid.

In relation to the spec sheet, I wish the vehicle came with active parking.... I used it heaps in my golf - But at the same time I dont want to wait for the spec sheet as if they release that in May, then I feel i'd be waiting till Dec for a car.

I'm still in two minds about the really scratchy rear door cards, no rear vents, wishing there was a tad more 'flare' with the interior, ie some more ambient lights and honestly the colour. I wish they kept the orange or the performance blue.

Small things I know, but when youre paying alot of cash... you want things to be perfect
I agree for 55k it’s overall a bit meh 😕 can’t even bet the N-Line down the straight
I currently have a ST-Line wagon and yes the rear door cards are pretty low budget, as for no rear vents I have to glass roof and the kids have never really complained about it be to hot in the back (even on a 40+deg day)
SY Mk II TTG ,2017 LZ Focus Sport ,BA G220 MkII in Blaze ,98 EL Futura ,BA MkII XR8 ,EL II XR8 185kw, 98 EL Fairmont Ghia and SY Territory Turbo
Envi_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote