View Single Post
Old 24-08-2020, 02:20 AM   #1142
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

I'm not too miffed. Just got depressed 2 days ago because I forgot to take my lexapro 2 days in a row. Simple as that.

I am a bit upset at the cold weather though but its better than melting. I might buy two or three extra blankets this year for next winter and some more clothes, can never have enough clothes.

Bought a Logitech G503 gaming mouse that malfunctions and the seller won't refund me, they're worth $100 (LMB doesn't work sometimes) and started playing Fortnite about a month ago, I levelled up and I realised that about 90% of the players are cheating using macros and aimbots.

So that is a bit of a downer. I can't win a game because I'm too honest? No. Its because Fortnite is full of 12-14 year old kids who don't know how much of a dick move cheating is.

What ever happened to being ashamed of doing something? When I grew up cheating in multiplayer was a shameful thing that would get you instantly banned by moderators that were on duty but cheating in single player was ok if you wanted to just enjoy the storyline.

Cheating is so rife on fortnite that you die within minutes of hitting the ground by players who use macros to box you in then jump over the wall and instantly kill you with a single headshot.

What ever happened to being imperfect, being a human?

Last edited by gooseneck; 24-08-2020 at 02:34 AM.
gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: