View Single Post
Old 27-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #20
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
Thanks jules . I feel better now.Knowing that. Found out the 1 tonner with the blower got 550 hp might have blown up the tranny so i hear at this stage still can't hear good next time I go to a dyno day i will take ear muffs.(not to keep my ears warm) I HEAR GORDO got a big 290 for his thats half a motor is it or all??????
HAHA....thats where you heard wrong....Allan Cliff was there and John from engine world, mine made 320 RWHP at only 4800 RPM on the mainline, which is about 370 RWHP on a dyno dynamics. And that was only at 4800 RPM with another 2200 RPM left in it, due to the lack of fuel that we could not get into it. AGAIN Allan Cliff should have told you, and the dyno picked up a voltage drop in the ignition system under load when the thermos kicked in. I got last week a brand new 950 ultra HP from Bruce, and i have found the ignition voltage drop problem which is now being fixed. SO going by last weeks numbers and all the other problems fixed John from engine world said it will be very close to 400 RWHP on the mainline and about 430 - 440 RWHP on the dyno dynamics. AND THATS WITHOUT A BLOWER :
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote