Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2023, 08:14 AM   #19620
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJG351 View Post
That's a confusing stance Russ! I would still happily have a beer or a coffee with you or lend you a tool or something. I have been refused entry to multiple places, told i was a murderer of old people, sent away from work all because i wanted proof? that's it Proof? We are the victims in all this, the unjabbed, unclean, should be locked in camps people. How about this? i will stay out of the Covid forum because i value too much the information from the car society, deal?
So, in your world, it's perfectly acceptable that a person who is capable of transmitting a disease that is known to be particularly dangerous to the elderly should be allowed to freely roam around because they have chosen not to mitigate that risk and then you want to play the victim card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prktkljokr
Like they say don't let the facts get in the way of a good story

I find it quite funny that you want us to accept your point of view, but are closed off to our point of view when we present a valid argument.
How about I make this crystal clear for the pair of you and others who want to share the same delusions.

I've offered you facts and hard data for almost exactly three years now and the only response you've been able to provide can be summarised as:

1. Articles from equally delusional people that have little or no basis in face.
2. Unsubstantiated claims that the data presented by Government and independent agencies worldwide are actually all lies because of what 'they' don't want us to know.
3. Cries about the rights of the individual to choose regardless of the impact that might have on their fellow citizens.

By definition a valid argument is one that can be supported by verifiable data - not a belief no matter how dearly you hold that belief - and I've not seen any irrefutable evidence of of that to date.

But hey: you are entitled to your opinion along with those who believe JFK was assassinated by the US Government or that the governments around the world have secretly stored proof that aliens really do exist or that we have never landed on the moon but I don't have to entertain those views or allow them to be publicly aired in this forum.

I'm going to make it really simple for you. This thread will be closed and thus the only future posts will be scientific research that I consider of importance and the weekly updates for as long as I deem it necessary and you can just avoid this thread or this forum entirely - that choice is yours.

Observatio Facta Rotae

9 users like this post: