Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2023, 06:13 PM   #19619
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

My refusal to take the 3rd booster initially put a strain on the relationship with the folks. Was told at one stage not to come to the house. 12-18 months on, they have heard enough accounts from their own circles, they have decided not to go for their 5th.

People we know with long term effects seem to be between the ages of 30 and 50, and all are very active, previously doing high intensity activities.

Mum is in the vulnerable group, so I'm not sure how I should feel about her hesitancy to take the boosters going forward. She is still active, goes out a lot, caught covid once about 18 months ago, but seems to have dodged the last wave.

Benjamin Netanyahu's interview on how he allowed Pfizer to use his people for "testing" is interesting. The deal was that they got first access in return. Israel's citizens have all their health records digitised on a central database. It allowed authoritise to quickly identify and group people who had reactions. That is why we kept hearing of "studies out of Israel showed xyz" during the vaccine roll out. Having heard that, its apparent it was still being tested during the initial roll outs.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.

Last edited by T3rminator; 26-02-2023 at 06:21 PM.