View Single Post
Old 23-08-2021, 05:55 PM   #762
Top_Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has been consistently providing good technical advice etc. to AFF members, by having the vast technical knowledge he has with the various Ford products. A valuable AFF member 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Didn't take a picture, but used the snow foam again yesterday. This time I mixed it up at a bit over double strength, so about 250ml in the Litre bottle. Left the nozzle adjustment all the way to the minus and the foam was much better. Very smooth and thick and stayed on for the time it took me to prepare the normal wash buckets etc.

The car was too dirty for it to really have any effect but it just looks cool. Not sure it would ever be effective enough for a 1 step wash unless the car was just lightly dusted and not actually dirty.

Just after I finished drying it, it decided to rain, so that was a bit annoying. Had to give it another wipe down once I got it in the carport.

My Mustang is only every a little dusty or some water spots if it rains.
I think the snow foam does clean it pretty well but I wash it properly every time after snow foam as I am scared to dry it without washing it 100%
Top_Ghia is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: