View Single Post
Old 17-03-2021, 02:35 PM   #34
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Wierd Situation - Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesa View Post
On the flip side, I steer clear of anyone who calls others soyboys/cucks and whose only instructions on how to be a man is to be a raging meatbag of uncontrolled testosterone whenever they think their masculinity is in question.

I think you'll find that kind of facade is quite thin and usually employed by delicate men who explode at the mere thought of looking weak, showing empathy, touching anything pink or basically doing anything outside of the narrow boundaries of what it means to "be a real man."

What actually grew tired long ago is the perpetually triggered projecting their emotionally charged preconceived ideas on everyday scenarios to create oppressors and victims, the guilty and the innocent. These emotions sees facts, logic and due process being thrown out the window in favour of hierarchical left wing identity politics.

Believe it or not, most everyday ideas, decisions, actions and the outcomes of such are more innocent or well intended than you’d like them to be. Not being able to cognitively distinguish variations between black and white sees wild theoretical accusations like yours above.

The irony behind your post is you call out toxic masculinity preventing men speaking out.
Yet OP has out of naivety, curiosity, lack of experience or knowledge come on here to anonymously ask a question that is playing on his mind only to be told by some feminist he is a potential domestic abuser.
Well **** me, no wonder men don’t want to speak up or ask questions.

Anyway. She might be stalling OP. Keeping him at length and considers him more of a brother. In which case.

This user likes this post: