View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 04:20 PM   #75
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Driving - Your "pet hate" on the road

What is the go with the idiots who are turning right that have to sit 3 to 4ft off the centre line to turn, it's a major road but narrow, so you can not pass the moron to the left, but you could if they sat in their bloody lane ! I am sure they are doing such to antagonise people for sure as no one could be so stupid.
One was a Volvo driver and I gave it the finger but a cop car just popped up over the hill and seen me, thinking it was him I was doing it to, he was peed off and pulled me up @%*!#^ he said, he must of had a bad day. but when he found out who I was he was fine, I said I understand.

I am sure their are people who take to the road just to try and get their kicks in playing the fool provoking everyone, maybe have a stupid cam recorder and then get their kicks going down to the cops making stupid claims. because they have nothing better to do.

A mate who had informed me of a Volvo driver who lives up the road block them in their driveway playing games and I was with my mate coming into his driveway and this same idiot pulled up blocked him out and abused my mate with childish pathetic dribble threating his livelihood and all. Fruit loops are everywhere.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: