View Single Post
Old 13-02-2021, 12:29 PM   #9464
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford.
It's almost like Dan Andrews had seen all of your anti-Dan Andrews/VIC/Melbourne posts on here, knew that you were on your way to Melbourne, waited until you had boarded the flight, and then...... LOCKDOWN!!

Yes, the irony wasn't lost on me.

But to slightly correct you I have nothing against Melbourne/Victoria, just the bumbling fool Andrews and his corrupt and incompetent ALP Spring St cohort

Shifted the family bash to Friday night and now enjoying the weekend with Mum and Dad who I haven't seen since Dec 2019.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mont5.0
I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot, what Gladys would have done?

Oh wait, she didn't close the borders.

give it up tickford, once again you:
Aunty Glad doesn't need to shut borders because she has a properly funded, competent state health infrastructure that has so far dealt with what's been thrown at it.

The mood around the table had changed - there was a feeling that the populace have been spun a line regarding the reformed ability of Victoria Health's contact tracing and the anger directed at the Gold Standard State is more nuanced now - it was "how come NSW has made the same slip ups but always seems to recover and get away from it and we Victorians don't?"

As my dear old ALP-to-the-day-he-dies Dad said this morning after throwing The Age down in disgust... "Someone thought flashing coloured traffic lights north was a substitute for actually doing their jobs"
3 users like this post: