View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 10:18 AM   #12
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Kogan selling FG Parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
They also got done recently for dodgy email practices...

I wouldn't buy from them. Bought a 'new' phone that turned out to be refurbished and then when it developed an internal burn mark on the screen my only option was to send it to Melbourne for inspection.

If they deemed it a warranty job they would repair or replace.

If they deemed it anything else I was up for postage both ways as well as $90 technician fee. Whole process could also take a month.

Yeah.. Nah....
For spamming...a few years ago they bought out the Dick Smith brand and took it online-only after the stores went into administration/receivership...I used to by some thing from DS they must have had my email, subsequently I get spammed from Kogan and another online business they own regardless of hitting "Unsubscribe".

O/T ..last week I dropped my iPhone 11 which I bought 5 months ago under a Telstra business contract and cracked the screen and the face recognition module. After-market replacement screen was around $400, decided to go to Apple and was offered a brand new phone for the cost of a screen replacement, about $500...couldn't be happier considering I had about 18months to go on the plan.

Last edited by Dr Smith; 10-02-2021 at 10:24 AM.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: