View Single Post
Old 30-12-2020, 06:02 PM   #6
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: GTA Newie - Stolen Audi R8 Dashcam

When he drove down Merewether Heights scenic road and into Merewether past beaches hotel I thought he may have had some master plan- then he drives past the housos, then deserted drongos house, then house filled with boozing inhabitants including one guy swigging on spirits.

When he passed Charlestown shopping centre he used a road I use on way to Eleebana and I had this weird thought he was going to drive into my street.

It really was a nasty video- I am not a saint on the road, but what he did driving in Merewether and Windale in tight suburban streets made me feel sick- I was waiting for kids to run out chasing a ball or riding a bike. Absolutely no line of sight and braking zone allowances made.

Feel sorry for owners, relieved for the cops that it ended without them putting themselves at risk, and most relieved no member of public was killed.

Waste of the gift of life right here.

Mulva did not post a like because it was horrendous regard for public safety, but thanks for posting- I found it mesmerising viewing

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender

Last edited by asagaai; 30-12-2020 at 06:19 PM.
4 users like this post: