Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 12:26 AM   #7971
mostly_broncos

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
As you said Massachusetts is tiny; sadly over 10 000 people have died from Covid 19. It is out of control so that number will increase unfortunately.

Australia is huge, but 71% of our 25 million population live in big cities.
We have had 907 deaths and we have the pandemic under control.
The 12 cases are returning travellers all in Quarantine.

We are opening up and getting on with our lives.
80% of the deaths were in assisted care nursing homes etc. They let the virus in to these places. Basically opened the door , pushed the grim reaper inside and locked the doors.

Maybe these places are different down under? Here they are the most extractive facilities in the health care "industry" In can cost 500 dollars a day and often much more to waste away and die in a nursing home here.

The ****tiest managers doctors nurses in minimum numbers , minimum cleaning staffs with the least training. Over worked , under paid , chronically understaffed at all times.

My uncle broke his hip in 2012 and was sent to one to rehab for 3 weeks , he caught pneumonia and stopped eating and a volunteer approached me one day when I was visiting and said "you need to get him out of here , or he will die" A volunteer ! He had 1 week left but I managed to get him out and get coverage by visiting nurses and he improved rapidly.

2 years later I asked him about the place and he had no memory of being there at all

Think about the business model its terrifying , every client that enters leaves by dying and from a business perspective the sooner the better.

Well the covid thing has exposed all these places , how wretched they are how poorly run , how much money they make. The people that run them should all be in prison.

this is an early story from last February ! these people were Veterans of America's forever war

https://www.militarytimes.com/vetera...massachusetts/

This happened all over the North eastern US Mass , New York , New Jersey death tolls dwarf the rest of the country. All densely populated "richer" very solidly democratic leaning states , which have the most corrupt local governments. The amount of CYA going on is breathtaking . That is why the populace is fed up .

We have stay at home orders and we see the governors , and other politicians ignoring them . The rules only apply to the proles

Blue states are doing far worse than red states overall.

The news blames everything on Trump but this is a state level issue
2 users like this post: