Thread: Endura Culled.
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2020, 09:55 AM   #151
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 
Default Re: Endura Culled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Or it could just be that you dont frequent these places to gain an informed decision, i've personally spent 4 out of the past 8 weekends in 1 park and seen heaps of it, but i guess thats not indicative of every park, they all just hang out in this one and have skewed my observations.

I'm not suggesting that those vehicles don't exist and I'm not trying to disenfranchise the suggestion that people who engage in caravanning aren't going to bigger and bigger vans and I'm not dismissing that you don't see lots of them at van parks....

but what I am saying is that those owners are still a small percentage of the total numbers
of Rangers and Hiluxes sold in the past five years, that's gotta be close to 400,000 utes
we're talking about.

If Ranger and Hilux are no longer suitable to tow these vans then these people need to go buy
something else that does. There are plenty of Rams and Silverado available or other options
as suggested by Rockwiz..

If you frequent van parks or travel the "grey nomad" highway routes, then of course, every other ute
you come across is gonna be towing a big a55 van but for the rest of us in cities no, that's not the norm.

Last edited by jpd80; 21-11-2020 at 10:05 AM.
jpd80 is online now   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: