Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 08:12 AM   #6900
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by naddis01 View Post
The scheduling has changed for OTC supply of Ventolin since the 1st of October. You have to have visible symptoms or a history of asthma medications being prescribed. So while you might not like it they were just doing their job.

Between March and October (since the bushfires and Covid) you had to have a proven history whether you had symptoms or not. People stocked up like they did with toilet paper causing shortages. So limits had to be imposed.
Yes, well aware of the obvious.
And no, Its has never worked liked that in different states. I have had Asthma since I was 11 (40 something years) and have been prescribe Ventolin and before that Intal for years because of Lactose / exercise induced Asthma.
A lot depends on which state you are buying it in as to what is required for purchase.
NSW used to have a little card you carried, where as Victoria just required an address. ACT was a simple sight of drivers licence. QLD was different again.

I just thought it was funny keeping me there so long wearing a mask in their premises for no reason and asking if I could breath Ok but you missed the point.

2 users like this post: