Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 10:41 AM   #6857
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by asagaai View Post
He is a greedy crooked man who makes his money bending the edges, not using violence. The positive with this is he is not a hawk and under his "leadership" USA has not been militarily aggressive and military conflicts in sovereign nations have markedly reduced.

My view is he is not evil, which Dick Cheney was. To create a war so your company can profit in post war rebuilding - that is pure evil.
I would largely agree, however we mustn't forget that he authorised the drone strike on Soleimani, dead in the middle of the night. No discussions with congress or anyone else, single handedly pressed the kill switch. And since the two countries are not officially at war, that amounts to murder. Just to think that, one man, can do that to anyone practically anywhere at anytime should send shivers down our spines.

Back on Covid. A trump advisor has been on Fox News claiming that the virus has not mutated. This is their evidence that the virus was created in a lab, because apparently natural viruses all mutate over time. I am not sure if this is true, because I have heard that the virus has been mutating, and there are different strains which allows scientists to determine which countries have imported from which other countries. It sounded like beating the war drums, less than 30 days till election and polls are widening.
3 users like this post: