Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 02:57 PM   #6409
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
tweeked wasn't rebutting IF asked for ID he wouldn't acknowledge.

Overall if your asked for ID anywhere by said official what have you got to hide in the big picture, some ppl are plain idiots who make a big thing about being asked.
Yeah I would always give my name and address. I have an issue that I have to. I am allowed outside my door once (now twice) a day to get exercise or the other 3 reasons. Yeah I am not happy that I have to validate this to someone who questions me like I am a naughty schoolboy (yes, that was the tone) when...........>>

This whole situation in VIC is primarily on the Gov's shoulders. For those who say "It is not the Gov's fault, it was the people who didn't comply"..........The same Gov that is dodging any responsibility is the same one who brought in industrial manslaughter laws. This premise that people in charge have culpability is correct. So why does this not apply to the Vic Gov (Premier and Health minister), the chief health officer who told us masks were a waste of time (a lie that has caused deaths) the Federal aged care minister (just in case you thought this rant was party based).

They all should be treated like Directors and Senior Managers would if this happened in private enterprise. They can never say, "I didn't train the workers very well and then they did stupid things". Workcover would be so far up them....but for some reason it doesn't work this way.

I went from being angry with protesters to now starting to feel aligned somewhat, which I don't like because what they say when they open their mouths is just ludicrous conspiracy rubbish.

4 users like this post: