Thread: Ambitious China
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2020, 12:39 PM   #112
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Ambitious China

There always comes a time for change, sooner or later, even with the almighty US$ as its been King for transactions right around the world for a long time.
Something got to give, especially when a upcoming Nation like China is with all its global production supply growth.
I'm involved with Importing Export and will be interesting when/IF the time comes business needs to change from US$ to the RMB$.
This doesn't fuss me int he big picture BUT the sprouking by goose and quoting all the mud re the US not being trustworthy, I agree diplomatically especially regards to Middle East/CIA/FBI etcetc/Russia but from my POV I feel safer aligned with US than China in the Asia run future that is from my business experiences last 20+yrs.
There is a handful of long time Chinese business associates I feel to trust the rest of them ?, not a friggin chance, if were not on the ball we'd be ripped off BIG time every single week.
Whereas with the US companies, their problem is being so Nth American focussed and got to say very niave regards Export business/markets they have no idea how to rip you anywhere near what the Chinese have in their veins. Sometimes they are so OFF the ball its not funny.
I'm not 100% anti China - there is good and bad everywhere but they sure are hard to trust in the business world, whereas the CCP, wouldn't trust them 1 little iota.

No matter the crap laid onto Trump, good on him making a stand against them, long overdue.
Bush/Obama have been train business wrecks.
Good on the UK Gov making a stand against Huawei 5G, its time some countries stood up, reduced opening their hands for $$$$ in need due to their own incompetence and build unity amongst Nations working more together for the greater cause of global economies in the big picture.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: