View Single Post
Old 18-06-2020, 07:59 PM   #1040
MercuryT
Banned

Unhappy Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-XT View Post
I think anxiety can lead into depression. Today has been ok but some days get really dark.

You have kids involved as well? That just adds another layer Ontop as well. Even though I'd have loved just one child, somektimes greatful imdidnt with my ex because I'd be in a world of hurt.
I'm not sure if anxiety leads to depression or depression leads to anxiety. Either way yes, it's very hard I know.

Yeah I had my Daughter near 50/50 for near a decade then Ex remarried and suddenly I was accused of sorts of claims etc.......all the vulgar lies Family Lawyers enjoy helping their clients with.

None proven of course. As it's blatantly untrue. Yet no contact allowed and maintenance very high.

My daughter was all I really had mate (my Ex knew this of course). So marry a millionaire with no kids and well, 30K later, goodbye MercuryT.

Everyone has issues so all I can say is you'll get there (trust me I'm not there either) and I find being around people much better than alone. (whether in person, webs or whatever)

Last edited by MercuryT; 18-06-2020 at 08:09 PM.
MercuryT is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: