Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2020, 10:54 AM   #3521
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
With the border in SA opening to all states from July 20th, I was wondering how that works for those entering Vic/NSW?

Im planning on going camping with some mates to Big Desert Camping ground in Vic that in close to the SA/VIC border on the 30th July, but then come home on the 2nd August. I live in SA so leaving the state isnt a problem. entering Vic could be though? How do the borders work in this regards? Can some explain to me please?
Hey blue, my understanding is that the vic border is open, so you should not see any difference to pre-covid 19 conditions with your travel from SA-Vic-SA.

But, I will check on the Vic government website just to double-check that for you.

Edit: Yep, all good blue

Quote:
Travel within Australia
Can I travel within Australia?
Victoria’s borders are open so you can leave and enter Victoria. However, some Australian states and territories have closed their borders or require visitors to quarantine on arrival. Before travelling to another state or territory you should check the rules that your destination has in place.

If you do travel interstate, you should keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others when practical to do so and practise good hygiene – wash your hands regularly and cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.

You can also call the Commonwealth Government's National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 to find out what travel requirements and restrictions are in place at your destination.
From here if you want more info

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
This user likes this post: