Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2020, 10:51 AM   #1573
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Again I'm mentioning what some people much more informed than us are suggesting heavy lockdown may or may not be the overall best outcome of all this.

I am just bewildered by it all . I'm not alone . All I'm saying is that as we've never been through this actual virus before so there is no clear course action that anybody can refer to yet . That's a no brainer too . Only time will tell which method or combination of methods is the best for all .

Please don't dismiss out of hand (not just you , all of us ) alternative opinions because there is growing opinion that very careful and well organised relaxing of isolation could end up being the overall best outcome . They could be wrong too of course .

Seeing as none of us have a crystal ball to see the future for sure it's definitely a suck it and see approach at the minute .All we're doing in Australia and NZ is 'trying' to limit the initial outbreaks to not over ride our health care systems . That seems to be working but whether it's ultimately the best thing ...who knows . Sweden is doing it a lot differently , so is Germany in many ways .
2 users like this post: