View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 10:01 AM   #1378
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben73 View Post
The hypocrisy is out of control.

We are not allowed to drive unless 100% essential because the more you drive the more chance you will be in a crash and the more times you will have to visit the fuel station, yet I saw information today saying essential workers who travel in a single vehicle now HAVE to take 1 car per person. So more cars on the road, more chance of crashes, more social interaction at fuel stations.
Yes... I have to work in fairly close proximity with 40 plus people five days a week and part of my job i looking after stuff they've touched and handled . That's okay apparently but if I want to take my XR6 for a run on my own or do something that's not 'essential' it's not okay .

Double standards everywhere you look but not quite as much common sense and trust on many things it seems . .I have no problem with social distancing . I have no problem with no gatherings more than two people and carrying some basic things to sanitize stuff because I don't want to get the disease and certainly don't want to be responsible for someone else getting it. It has to be enforced with common sense and respect though and not have so much confusion with interpretation by the coppers...I bet they wish for much better definitions too. Punish the blatant and defiant of course but be a bit flexible with anyone unsure of what's essential or isn't. Hope that's the case and every infringement in every State gets appropriate review .

Last edited by roddy1960; 11-04-2020 at 10:15 AM.