View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 07:58 PM   #116
creative
I am Batman

Default Re: Does Anyone Here Fly Drones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
think its technically legal to fly over but if you are standing in your yard they have to be 30m away (horizontally, not vertically) from any person
nope... casa's simple info page

Quote:
You must not fly over or above people. This could include festivals, sporting ovals, populated beaches, parks, busy roads and footpaths.
This is half the reason the hobby is villified. Whilst it may seem safe, technically its not allowed, nether is what I do with fpv for that matter and then you have people say they will shoot it down if it ever flys over my house.. which again whilst its illegal, you have no control over what does and doesnt fly over your property.
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: