View Single Post
Old 26-03-2006, 01:27 AM   #195
Silhouette AU1 TS50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Hunter
AU may be differnt in looks but excells in value and lasting well. Taxis drive them that says it all . I was in a AU2 the other day had done 750000KM+ and sounded in A1 condition.
Have been catching a few taxi's in the last 2 months or so for work reasons. Been in Avalons', AU's, Camry's and BA's. Chatting to the drivers, I asked for their opinion on the late model taxis. The AU was highly regarded as the best. One driver in a Avalon absolutely loved the AU he had. He had AU-AU2-BA and now Camry. Hated the BA, and not impressed with the Camry. Every taxi driver I spoke to said the AU had been THE best taxi they've driven/owned. One BA driver said to me that his boss is so not impressed/mad with the BA, he wants to sell the lot of 'em and buy back the AU2 fleet he had prior. Never in my conversations did I mention to them I was a Ford man and a AU owner. Just smirked and nodded my head when they talked about the AU.

PIC'S OF MY
T1 TS50.
12 is offline   Reply With Quote