View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 02:16 AM   #673
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

My mum called me up because her phone wouldn't connect to the wifi. So I ran her through the steps and it still didn't connect. Mind you it was an hour long phone call. Thinking the standard old people thing, I went over there and sure enough yeah the password and network was correct but it just wouldn't play. My phone connected fine and so did mums computer, her phone connected to mine when I set mine to hot spot. It was weird. I know her phone is only a few weeks old and is current because I bought it for her, so this is where the definition of insanity proves itself wrong. I did the same thing again and again and after enough tries it worked. I'm not sure how or why but option 3 was not the one I wanted to advise because that option was take the receipt and claim warranty. I dont want my mum to see what I paid. But she was over the moon that everything is up and running and during creating and consuming a lovely dinner she carried on about all the things most already know about what phones can do, but hey, I made her day.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: