View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 02:47 PM   #402
commodorenutt
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

2 things this morning:
- Going to Bunnings & remembering everything you went there for.
- Aussie bogans looking out for their fellow man.

Went to bunnings this morning to get a few things, including a 16kg box of heat beads for the Weber.

Come out to the carpark to find a trolley sitting against the back of my car (it's a downhill slope) and a bogan couple mouthing off at someone of "ethnic" appearance.
They're saying things like "you're a lazy c" and "take the f-n trolley back instead of putting it there"

I got to my car & heard him go "but it's my car, mind your own business" Bogan alpha-male calls him out - "but you were putting your **** in that car" - pointing to the white Grandis beside me. He comes back with "that my wife car, this my car" at which point I got there, and encouraged by the bogans, simply said "what the f are you doing putting your trolley against my car"

Well, it was almost high fives all round for the bogan couple. She squeals out "I f-n knew it, I knew the pig didn't own this car, you're a f-n liar mate, f-off and (I won't say what she told him to ride).

So he turns on me. I simply said "take your trolley back, so I can get into the boot of MY car" (struggling with a box of heatbeads, and a 2nd box of assorted hardware bits). He then launches into "you wanna fight?" I simply said "really, you want to threaten me, because you do something wrong, and I can't get into my own car"

At this point a few more people had started to pay attention, and quickly worked out what was going on. A couple of passer-bys told him to take his trolley back, and he kept telling everyone to F-off and mind their own business. I was about to put my stuff down on his trolley, so I could open the boot and put it in, when he starts again "so porky pig, you wanna fight me" Now I'm the first to admit that I love my food, and I'm a bigger bloke, so these sorts of things don't bother me. But the choice of words made me think for a second. Why choose the word pig? Is this something racist in his culture? So I fired back "I may look like porky pig to you, but you're behaving like a filthy pig" well, didn't that hit a nerve......

Aussie bogan then steps in "man, I love a good pork roast, oh, the crackling, delicious - bet you're doing one on charcoal today aye mate, can I come around? Anything from a pig is F-n awesome, bacon is the best food in the world" I'm standing back dumbfounded at this tirade, and it's winding this fool up like no tomorrow.

But instead, of firing back at those who are having a go, he turns on me "i f-n hate f-n pigs, and I f-n hate you because you pig" So I replied rather loudly "I feel so sorry for you, the word hate is so powerful. I never said I hate you, and I haven't done anything to you, but you already hate me. You must really have a bitter & twisted mind, maybe you need help" (Ok, it was a bit more sarcastic than that, but I stayed calm, and delivered it cleanly).

Well, then he starts up - points to his temple & spits "you f-n twisting my brain, I f-n snap and I f-n kill you" So again, calmly, I replied "you poor soul, so wound up over a simple mistake you made & couldn't admit, and now you want to become a murderer. How did it get this bad for you"

Now at any time here, he could have simply grabbed the trolley, and taken it back to the return, only 3 cars away, but he kept going. He could have even gotten into his car and left, but he was standing between me, and my car, so I was stuck there, with armfuls of crap.

So then alpha-bogan starts up again. Hey mate, why do you want to kill him? He never done nuffin (with a perfectly timed echo of "yeah, he done nuffin wrong" from his missus). "you must be on drugs or something mate, calm down, just take your trolley back, and we can all chill and have a barbie"

But no, ol' mate fires back "I f-n kill you too" but gets cut off by another bogan male coming past "hey d-head, go back to your own country and leave us Aussies alone" - realising he's getting very outnumbered, he's starting to get very erratic. At this point I stepped back a few feet, because of the fear he may have a knife or other weapon (or something makeshift), and the way he was behaving suggested he might use it in a "fight or flight" response.

He replied "I f-n kill all of you, we fly planes into buildings before, and I do it to all you again"

Alpha-bogan then calls out "he's a f-n terrorist, call the cops mate" and at that point he scampered into his car. A handful of bogans stood behind it so he couldn't drive off, but while they were occupied patting each other on the back, the car in front of him pulled out of the spot, so he took off through there & got out. They took photos of his car & number plate.

Alpha-bogan then moved the trolley so I could put my stuff down behind the car & get my key out. Then he laughed & said "how funny would it be if this wasn't your car?"
I was quick with a come back "but it isn't?" - the look of shock was priceless, then I told him I was only joking & he cracked up. His wife then told me they saw the guy put the last thing from the trolley into his car as they were swinging into the spot on the other side of me. When she got out, he was putting the trolley against the back of my car, and that's when it started.

I just can't believe people can be such "pigs" and think that doing something like that is acceptable? Doesn't matter what part of the world you're from, it's simply wrong, in any language. Yet when confronted, it's everyone elses fault but his.

I was only going to do a couple of chickens tonight, but now & reckon a leg of pork on the rotisserie will be a whole lot nicer......

And cheers to bogan pride, and looking out for their fellow man.
commodorenutt is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: