View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 03:37 AM   #524
WindsorXR
FGII XR6, Focus Sport, XR

Default Re: LZ Focus (Thai Models)

Focus is all good again.
ended up getting a new headlight from Ford at a ridiculous price, even for employee pricing. LED strips looks exactly the same.
car then went through insurance to get the boot fixed. Looks brand new again.....well, except for the broken interior clips floating around inside the panel and the interior handle cover flapping about, oh and the little bit of splash on the cream interior panels, which I'm guessing is from the buffer. I guess I'll be going back and asking them not to use the apprentice to rectify it.

I also got the 30,000kms service done the other day. While I was there, I was looking into trade-in for a Mondeo Wagon. They did a valuation on the car......they don't know about any previous damage, but still gave me a valuation of $14,000!! Ouch!! I know that Dealers low-ball and have to make their money on it too, but that is a joke. Most cars with similar kms and same specs are selling around 19,000-21,000
Looks like we will just keep it a bit longer and if we have a second child that needs more room, the missus will start driving the XR6.

2011 Purple FGII XR6
2016 LZ Focus Sport

BA XR8 Build Thread (SOLD)
1966 XR Falcon Build Thread
WindsorXR is offline   Reply With Quote