View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 08:04 PM   #56
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Default Re: How Many Times Have You Been Caught Speeding?

Dad got pulled over by HWP on his way home from work early one morning. 72 in a 50 zone. He was polite, and didn't try to deny it. Officer took his licence for checks, and found he's never had a fine in almost 50 years of driving - even as an interstate truckie.

He mentioned this to Dad as he handed his licence back, and said "Let's not ruin that record tonight. Take it easy, and have a good night."

I've only had one fine. 12 years ago? A red light camera on my way to work at 5am, driving into the rising sun. I couldn't see the last 40m or so, coming up to the light. Stopped, looked for other traffic to judge which direction had the green, but there was no one else around, and then turned left.
I was advised to fight it, but couldn't be bothered.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote