View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 03:49 PM   #762
gtfpv
GT

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Oh i hear you my friend.. and he is 20yo remember.. after the first 10 or so years of distilling moral and civil standards into him to no avail. I started on his mother and her new husbands insecurities and that just made change their phone numbers and instead of meeting halfway when exchanging my son's visits.. they forced my son to catch a train up to visit me (when he clearly was not secure in himself enough to handle that alone at that stage in life) but i now know it was tactical as he couldn't carry his Xbox that i bought 2 of so he could take one home with him which was OUR connection from when he was 6yo up to then... and his incentive off them for catching a bus and 2 trains to come up to vistit me for 32 hours every 2nd or 3rd weekend was an Xbox and a new game every time he returned home.. needless to say the 3 weekly visits withered down to... well... none.
Get his step father alone smash the living morals into him and blame my ex wife for all this.. ignorantly too easy. But having the wisdom to change the things i can and accepting the things i can't.. better for the soul
I'm in the same boat my friend , except my children were 13 and 15 and i was removed from home never to see them again , all for putting my hands out to stop myself from falling backwards after the wife pushed me off balance . Nevermind . you can only choose to live happily , and if that hadnt of happened , i may be dead from head hitting concrete , and /or missed out on an amazing past 2 1/2 years . As bad as it has been , it has been good as well, and i couldn't of changed it if i tried , in fact i did try for 9 mths before realizing it was just feeding the system of cash thy palms . So your advice is good advice , however i still say , bad behaviour is just that , no excuses .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote