View Single Post
Old 15-06-2016, 11:23 AM   #155
falcongt4me
TSCoA member Qld

Default Re: Cav's Fabulous AUII Fairlane Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
There is oneveryslightminornotworthmentioninglittleproblem .. the FMTT goes all fuzzy on me just when my favourite country honky tonk music starts to play. I think it can't handle the extra volume; or maybe my singing throws the sophisticated electronics in the cheap Chinese FMTT into melt down.
Cav, I bought the same 'FMTT' and noticed that it sounds like shiiite and distorted when I turned the volume up on the factory unit too.
What you need to do is: the dial on the FMTT is a volume control as well. Turn it and you will see a volume bar on the extra small screen it has, appear. I have mine turned down to a little over half and haven't had any distortion since. I would hate to think that people are missing out on your talent singing your favourite C&W songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast
Cav, have you pushed the reset button...
I think The Beast is meaning press RESET for the fuel average display. If you haven't reset it the car will continue calculating your usage using the history it has already stored in its memory bank. Resetting it would give you a clearer indicator of your current fuel use.

2002 AUIII TS50 Liquid Silver #206 (ex NZ)

T-Series Club of Australia member; QLD

falcongt4me is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: