View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 11:39 AM   #384
Beastie
The Terrain Tamer
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Catering services for a bunch of layabouts and for being an all-round good guy whose sense of community goes above and beyond. 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Well everyone hope you all are well to the best of abilities, I've had an I.E.D relapse on weekend, which i thought honestly had control over on my new meds but NO, it was out shopping pushing my mother in her wheelchair, simple cause, took mum to get shoes n 2 sales women chatting to each other, didn't even give us glance let alone ask if we needed help, well they and the rest of the mall found out that ths was unacceptable apparently as i dissociate and watch the embarrassment of irrational emotional reactive bombardment that ended with me sick as a dog in bed or last 3 days(longest it lasted in years) with 'black blood' this is how I've always described the after effect of such episode, flu like body aches attacking all my weak spots, brain, lungs, back, kidneys, knees and feet. I HAVD TO EXCEPT THAT PUBLIC CONTACT IS DEFINITELY HAS NO PART TO BE PLAYED IN THE REMAINDER OF MY LIFE. And that's hard to ponder when i thought i was getting better.
Keep well all
PM sent