View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 10:56 AM   #1
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Reduced Cheap Black Brembo 6 Pot front kits

It looks like i will have 2 Only x FG Black Brembo 6 piston 355mm front brake kits available for sale at reduced prices as they are cancelled customer orders and i need to offload them.

GET IN QUICK 1 OFF KITS AND PRICES

FG Kit 1 - $2850.00 Brembo black 6 piston caliper with custom alloy brackets and DBA T3 slotted rotors and Braided lines are supplied. No pads in this kit as race pads were going to be fitted at an additional cost but we can supply brake pads from $120 to $375.The alloy brackets are hard anodized and the caliper sits in a little higher position than factory but these brackets were wanted in this kit to reduce weight for the track.

FG Kit 2 - $2850.00 Brembo black 6 piston caliper with factory brackets and factory rubber brake lines with DBA T3 Slotted rotors (possible genuine front rotors could be supplied) and Bremtec Euroline low dust brake pads.Everything included to fit to your FG.

First in basis for these kits that are at genuine clearance prices as they are cancelled orders and i need them gone. The kits are advertised elsewhere as i need to offload them and i can add or change parts to suit a package for you with associated costs added.
PM me or reply sold as to which kit you require.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote