View Single Post
Old 19-01-2006, 09:38 PM   #269
parawolf
beep beep

I've now lost 3kg since Christmas just by riding to work every day. I've started on a longer route to and from work, started out doing 9.4km each way, now i'm doing 15km each way. Also riding 50km Sundays.

Though i'm a little concerned that cycling is going to get boring, so Saturday mornings i'm going to ride 3km to the local YMCA fitness center with a pool, and do some swimming for about 30 minutes or so. Only about $5 for a swim and a locker so not too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6gal
Well after 13 days I've lost a total 3.3kgs, 10cm off waist, 7cm off hips (finally some real loss there) 5cm off bust & 6.5 off thigh....not bad going...my goal is 5kgs by Australia day so my goal is well in reach!
How have you done this? I would have said most of this loss is water, but the cm loss you are talking about is incredible. I hope you are being sensible about this. The important thing about weight loss is to make it a complete lifestyle change so it can be maintained. No point losing weight only to gain it and more afterwards.