View Single Post
Old 20-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #93
mickcoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazrd View Post
Totally agree mate. Navigon on my S3 is pretty good, but as DJ said, I prefer not to have it hanging from the windscreen. If I do end up coming across a route that isn't in the Ford Nav, then ill resort to the Navigon app on my S3.

Try 40k plus :P (well, for some people anyway)
That was my argument with Ford in the first place. You fork out all this money on a brand new car, the least they could do is ensure that everything is up to date on it.
I complained to Ford customer care about the 2012 FG2 G6E being out of date and even though I'd bought it less than a year old it should still have had up to date maps.
After a couple phone calls from them; they approached the local Ford dealer (West Point Ford) who said that as I didn't buy from them they weren't wasting their discretionary funds on someone who hadn't had it serviced by them either. Funnily enough it wasn't due for a service for another few km. Last Ford went to them from 30k to 100k services but I guess that didn't count either, even though they made the point that they'd only seen a BA not a FG from me.

I guess it will never go to them for a paid service they'll only see it for warranty work for sure now.

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2
mickcoz is offline   Reply With Quote