View Single Post
Old 19-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #20
ConST

Default Re: Aftermarket parts for the Fiesta ST

It's the same one I have on order as well, so I think we're all good.

Steeda sells an airbox that looks to be the exact same one that Mountune ships with their MP215 package. They responded to me saying "it should fit but we can't guarantee it since we don't have a car to test with".

The US customers are starting to take delivery of their cars now, so it's only a matter of time before more stuff starts rolling out.

I've been trying to get through to Mountune. I was speaking to David Moore over there, and all of a sudden they're ignoring me now. I have a dealer lined up over here to help me with the ECU flash. Mountune uses ETIS as well, so it shouldn't be a problem. Now they won't respond to me.

Please don't ask me which dealer it is. I can't disclose! Also, please note this is not covered by warranty through the dealer. I'm doing this at my own risk. I'm just using them to get the tune on my car. Assuming Mountune responds to me. I may just have to wait for the mTune. That said, the MP215 kits are on a crazy backorder from what I can tell. Mountune wasn't prepared for the demand.
ConST is offline   Reply With Quote