View Single Post
Old 25-08-2013, 01:55 AM   #310
NX74205
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Gen F HSV GTS Review, 0-100 in 4.4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberKnee View Post
I think its just a matter of in this day and age, brand bias is just stupid. Not having a dig at you, more just the brand slaves in general.
Rationally, you are absolutely correct. But buying cars isn't about being rational, or being logical.

I am very much a "brand slave". I'll buy something because of the badge it has on it, even though I'm happy to admit that there may be superior product out there. For me, it's not just with cars, but with phones (Samsung) and computers (HP) as well. I find a brand I like and I'll stick to it.

Being a brand slave does not mean that I'm not open minded about what else is on offer. I have driven a number of other cars other than Fords which I'd gladly recommend to people who ask me what car they should get. What it does mean, however, is that when I ultimately make the decision to purchase, the odds are stacked in favour of a brand that I've grown to trust, and to love, and that's why, when it comes time to replace my BF, my next car will almost certainly be a Ford.
2005 Ford BF Fairmont (2006-2019)
1989 Ford EA Falcon GL (2000-2007)
1982 Ford KA Laser Ghia (1999-2000)
3 users like this post: