View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #267
GT450
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Major Ford announcement

Never thought I would live to see this day, but on the bright side,we will still be able to buy Fords in Aus even if not manufactured here. I will keep my GT and look forward to the Mustang and other vehicles when they arrive.

The saddest part of all this is not us , with our selfish intentions , but the fact that it will in effect hurt thosuands of people , especially in Geelong. They are the ones who it will impact most , and lets not forget that the other remaining manufacturers will suffer too. I wouldn't be surprised if we were import only by 2020 not matter what assurances GMH give the government.

So before bagging Ford for being so selfish as to say, you are not buying our cars in enough numbers so we can make a profit we will import only, just think about those people who may not have jobs when the dust settles.
I am at the end of my car buying lifetime , my GT will hopefully stay with me fora while yet, but the younger members of the forum will have a choice of new models and until they arrive let's not can the **** out of them or Ford for making a very very difficult decision, as none of us would work for less money. Think about it.
GT450