View Single Post
Old 22-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #89
MLR
Super Happy Fun Slide

Default Re: What did you do to your car today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypower View Post
Went and parked it at the Dodge dealer and drove a brand new 2013 Ram 6.7L I-6 Cummins turbo diesel, fully loaded, left a few black lines on the road - then got back in my vehicle :(
Dont be : (

This is what we could pay for a second hand 2012 one > http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...-12452146&Cr=0

How much are they in your neck of the woods?

When I was over seas for work I tried to buy one, if I can remember correctly, around $40K for a brand spankers with all the bells and whistles, they would only ship to a US base though, I must admit I was nearly in tears.

Was the same for the Harleys I was looking at, about 1/3 the price for what they want in AU.

I must admit that I rate the Harleys as a agricultural bit of engineering, but for the money they were asking I would be happy to be riding around on something which has the same motor as a high volume water pump.

P.S, I cannot believe the mark up that we are charged in AU, its a legal form of theft if you ask me.

On topic, I tried to buff out a scratch one of the kids put on the car, no joy : (
MLR is offline   Reply With Quote