Thread: chicken coop gt
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #42
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Default Re: chicken coop gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPXR6T
I can understand where this guy is coming from. I have a rust free XB GT sitting unloved in a shed at the back of a country property. I've given up trying to sell it as every time I do I get nothing but dreamers, tossers, and time wasters. They talk like they have dollars but in the end just waste my time living out some stupid fantasy. The GT has been sitting there for 10 years now. I'm always saying I'm going to move it in case of a fire, or sell it but got sick of driving 3hrs to show a car when "buyers" are just after a drive in the country and a perv even when they do actually show up.
I suspose it all depend's on the condition of your XB GT and your asking price, I mean's it's ok for you to say that your sick of time waster's and driving 3 hr's to show someone your GT, but obviously they are driving that distance aswell ? and maybe they are in the other posistion and think that you wasted their time with your price in mind ?,
I mean no disrespect to you but I know if I was to travel a certain distance to look at a vehicle that has been sitting in a shed/padock for 10 yr's I would want an honest description and price in mind before I even travel.
As there are owner's out there that have rust bucket's but expect top dollar for them just because they have seen them sell on Australian Muscle car's or such for x amount.
I find it hard to believe that any GT wouldn't sell these day's given the right price according to the condition of said car.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote