View Single Post
Old 22-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #213
prasac
Banned

Default Re: TRP Racing Ford Falcon XR6T runs 9.1@159mph, update 8.48@165mph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYC06T
Hey Paulie, yeah the car is running great and we are all having fun! The Rangie is an awesome car. This is my second one and it is definitely the goods. It makes a nice tow car, I just need to get someone to actually tow me I will get there.

Yeah I only saw the Capri late in the nite and I didn't get a chance to come over and say g day. We had a small issue before my last run with one of my guys not putting the water cap on properly and we lost some water on the start line and had to push back and sort it out. Otherwise a sweet night.

So what times did you guys run?
i saw it pushed back when we were coming back from the deep end. i thought u hurt it, then i saw u driving it back, i was wondering what happened.

was coughing and spluttering all the way down the track, ran a best of 9.5@142, she would only rev to 6200rpm we tried a few things, then noticed the plugs that are on coil 1 were alot blacker than the others. so we believe the coil is gone. a real shame as we were going to give it the 3psi or whatever we have left in it, and the young bloke Elliot was driving, he is 114lbs lighter than Joe. we were hoping PB's also.
prasac is offline   Reply With Quote