View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 12:15 PM   #15
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: FG Series II, When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8
No I don't have a gripe with the FG, just Ford. Ford need FG2 stand out. It beggars believe that the dark side can keep the same styling for 5 years and still sell the dunnydore!!!! and Ford cann't, sell the Falcon, it could be put down to very poor advertising, dealers (I have had no problems with Metro Ford, Newstead) or a number of factors. Have Ford looked at why the Falcon isn't selling????? Lets hope the FG2 flies when released......
The only problem with all that is the fact that Ford dont build a wagon or a V8 Falcon anymore.

Holden will always have that edge for as long as it continues to build wagons and give customers the option of V8's across the range...

Doesnt matter how good the car looks or how many features it has, it will never compete with Commodore again.