View Single Post
Old 15-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #15
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewg6e
Guys can we arrange to get this thing back in for some more psi up top? I've heard of plenty of people on standard valve springs with more than 300rwkw I reckon it's worth a try, obviously some squirters will be needed, maybe we can just throw in a track only tune for the half dozen or so runs I'll do here and there during the year, on the street it's fantastic, but on the 1/4 it's very close to stock, as you up in the rev range so that extra 60rwkw at 3000rpm is useful for only a second then the revs don't drop that far back during changes... so I'm chasing more top end..... Wheel spin isn't an issue either...

Lastly the cyl cut as per factory tune on gear changes has this or can this be altered...
Andrew,

We have discussed the valve spring problem with you, the car WILL endure unreliability if you wish for more boost with this car.

We have had the car valve float on the dyno and we reduced boost. I hope you understand.

For reliable power, you need to start looking at some bolt ons, and the first item I would be "bolting on" would be a nice set of valve springs.

Then, yes, we would love to see the beast back in here for some more action!!!

Any dramas, give me a ring.

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote