View Single Post
Old 13-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #30
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGRO
Wade brother......
It's a manual shift, and the car has a clutch = manual transmission.
Can't get any more manual than that.
Na really mate, I got sick of frying clutches and wreaking the 5/6 speed boxes. It's gets very expensive in the end.
Al Papitto (USA) put the idea in my head to run this gearbox/clutch setup.
I just bit the bullet and bought this box and clutch, so hopefully it can be abussed and I don't have to worry about it! I don't think I got much change out of 10k in the end!
Chris said this gearbox setup was no good and I wasted my money when it first turned up, but me thinks the tall great man might have to soon swallow his own words............

Regards
AGRO.
So when you putting it on the truck for me to "trial" it in the AU????

I got the 9" already, just send the 'box and clutch, with the slicks, frontrunners and 90/10's in the crate in kit form and i'll go run your 9 second pass for ya

So did you get the manual modular record in the end or not?

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote